The health and safety of our team, clients and the wider community has always been our first priority. As such, in line with government guidelines to close all retail & hospitality business on the 23rd of March 2020 in the fight against the Coronavirus Covid-19 outbreak, Pink & Rose temporarily shut it’s salon doors.
During this time however, we have been working hard to build on the many existing health and safety policies, measures and practices we already have in place at the salon in preparation to re-open once again. It is of utmost importance to safeguard everyone at the salon and so, our stylists and clients will benefit from the following health and safety measures, newly introduced to maximise protection as best we can:
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of equipment and stations
- PPE, including masks, gloves and sanitiser for our team members
- A restriction on the number of clients in-salon at any one time
- Private or distanced hair-colour development seats
- Safety screens will safeguard against contact with others
In line with government guidelines, the advice of relevant health authorities and industry bodies, we will be taking steps to reopen gradually, carefully and responsibly. We will continue to monitor our measures, doing all we can to prioritise the health and safety of team and customers whilst still providing a relaxing, enjoyable and high-standard of hair services in-salon.